||G'day, ............ and welcome!
- I am Beth Dancing Free.
- I am a strong, soft and spiritual woman.
- I am spirited, finding peace as I ride my motorcycle.
- I am a gifted writer and speaker.
- I am open-hearted, and respectful of all who reside on our beautiful Mother Earth.
- I am unique, as are you who read these words.
My life has, and continues to be, an exciting and powerful journey.
I have explored many spiritual pathways, and have formed an eclectic framework which fits for me.
I am accepting, and non-judgemental, and have respect for all cultures and spiritual beliefs.
I have a broad knowledge of, and interest in ceremonial practice, from differing beliefs e.g.
Wiccan and Native American philosophies.
In a professional capacity, my two fields of interest are youth work, and all areas of grief
and loss. I am learning and growing also whilst supporting people of all ages to move
beyond their fears and make sense of their lives.
I am a woman celebrating my mature beauty.
I love to express myself in unique clothing and jewellery.
I choose to decorate my physical self in meaningful body art which encompasses my
softness, and my strength.
I endeavour to connect richly, from the heart, with everyone I meet.